Learn the fundamentals of C, & C++ to build a successful career as a programming language expert.
What you learn (C/C++)?
- Understand the basics of computer programming
- Write, compile & debug programs in C language
- Use different data types in a computer program
- Learn how to use functions, methods & routines
- Define the structure of a C++ program
- Identify standard input & output functions
- Describe private & public sections of classes with member functions
- Use the objects & member functions of a class
- Explain conditional constructs
- Describe functions, pointers, and arrays, function overloading, inheritance, polymorphism
- Describe exception handling
- Develop object-oriented applications using C++
- C - 30 days
- C++ 45 Days
- Both (C/C++) - 2 Months
Ready to find out more?
Talk to our experts !
Topics to be covered -
- C Language Fundamentals
- Data Types, Constants, Variables and Arrays
- C Control Statements
- Decision Making & Looping
- Decision Making and Jumping
- C Functions
- C Array
- C Pointers
- C Strings
- C Structure and Union
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- C File Handling
- C Preprocessor
- C Command Line C Programs
Who Should Learn it?
- Undergraduates/ graduates/ working professionals/ engineers
You can build a successful career as:
- C Programmer
- C++ programmer
- IT instructor
Why Pristine ?
- Experienced and qualified trainers
- Only legitimate Google Partner Agency in region. Check company profile here - https://www.google.com/partners/agency?id=5942375524
- Vast experience of conducting workshop in various reputed colleges.
- Fully equipped labs.
- We believe that knowledge grows only when it is shared.
- Pristine Tech School is one of the organisation dedicated to quality training at affordable cost.
- US based integral work culture.
- Award winning Google partner agency and digital marketing and technology training in India.
- Certificate- Yes.
- First ever Microsoft Advertising Partner Agency in region.
Technical Workshop Images
Note : The content mentioned above will vary as per course modules/adapted by student. The pattern might change as per the custom requirements/needs of student.